KDUR, volunteer-powered community radio, creates a bridge between Fort Lewis College and La Plata County, offering diverse music, alternative news, and local public affairs programming. KDUR provides educational and training opportunities in a professional setting for Fort Lewis College students and community members.
About Our DJ's
KDUR DJ's are the backbone of this organization. Thousands of students and community members have come through KDUR, bringing you the variety of music you've come to love. Some DJ's go onto have careers in radio, but many don't. The just love to play music, learn about new music, and bring the listeners and community new music. Our youngest DJ's are teenagers; our oldest over 60. They are the reason KDUR remains one of the most diverse stations in the nation.
Click here to view or FCC Public Profile
Board of Directors
- Vacant Position- Student DJ Representative
- Dave Kerns - FLC Staff Representative, re-elected Fall 2020, two year term.
- Tony Holmquist - FLC Faculty Representative, re-elected Fall 2020 , two year term.
- Chris "Critter" Golden - Community Representative, elected Fall 2019, two year term.
- Devon Parson - FLC Alumni Representative Since Fall 2020, two year term. BOARD ADMIN ASSISTANT
- Tracy Ford - Community Representative, elected Fall 2020, two year term.
- Bryant Liggett - KDUR Station Manager, non-voting member, no terms.
- Michele Malach - Associate Professor of English Communications, Fort Lewis College, KDUR Advisor Representative, no terms. BOARD SECRETARY
- Elizabeth Calagias - Assistant Director of the Terry Bacon Leadership Center at Fort Lewis College, non-voting member, no terms.
- Robert Dennett- ASFLC Representative, one year term, elected Fall 2020, one year term.
- VACANT POSITION Non-student DJ Representative-
Board Meetings are usually the third Thursday of every other month. They are open to the public, and we encourage listeners and community members to come and participate.
THE NEXT BOARD MEETING will be Thursday, AUGUST 19TH, 2021, at 5:00 p.m via ZOOM. Community members interested in attending should email Station Manager Bryant Liggett for link details. Liggett_b@fortlewis.edu OR email@example.com
MINUTES FROM THE JULY 2021 BOARD MEETING CAN BE FOUND HERE!
Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees
KDUR'S FCC License is held by the Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees. Members of the Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees are listed below. Information on the Board of Trustees meetings will be posted and announced when KDUR is on the agenda. If you need Board of Trustees information email station manager Bryant Liggett, firstname.lastname@example.org
The current trustees appointed by the Governor include:
- Alan G. Hill
- Ernest D. House Jr
- Richard C. Kaufman.
- Dr. Janet Lopez
- Ellen S. Roberts
- Steven R. Short
- Diane Van Vorhees, Esq.
- Gary Fianiny
- Cody Stroup
The board also includes a faculty representative and a student representative.
KDUR CPB Compliance
2019-2020 Financials - if you would like a copy of KDUR Annual Financials email Station Manager Bryant Liggett, email@example.com. Other financial information located at KDUR, room 134 of KDUR in the Ballantine Media Center. All information is available on request.