KDUR, volunteer-powered community radio, creates a bridge between Fort Lewis College and La Plata County, offering diverse music, alternative news, and local public affairs programming. KDUR provides educational and training opportunities in a professional setting for Fort Lewis College students and community members.
About Our DJ's
KDUR DJ's are the backbone of this organization. Thousands of students and community members have come through KDUR, bringing you the variety of music you've come to love. Some DJ's go onto have careers in radio, but many don't. The just love to play music, learn about new music, and bring the listeners and community new music. Our youngest DJ's are teenagers; our oldest over 60. They are the reason KDUR remains one of the most diverse stations in the nation.
Click here to view or FCC Public Profile
Board of Directors
- Brent Ray Student DJ Representative, one year term. Elected Fall 2023, Term ends Fall 2024.
- Dave Kerns - FLC Staff Representative, re-elected Fall 2022, two year term. Term ends Fall 2024.
- Tony Holmquist - FLC Faculty Representative, re-elected Fall 2022 , two year term. Term ends Fall 2024.
- Chris "Critter" Golden - Community Representative, re-elected Fall 2023, two year term. Term ends Fall 2025.
- Matt Zabka - FLC Alumni Representative, re-elected Fall 2023, two year term. Term ends Fall 2025.
- Tracy Ford - Community Representative, re-elected Fall 2022, two year term. Term ends Fall 2024.
- Bryant Liggett - KDUR Station Manager, non-voting member, no terms.
- Michele Malach - Associate Professor of English Communications, Fort Lewis College, KDUR Advisor Representative, no terms. BOARD SECRETARY
- Byron Tsabetsaye- Director of the Student Involvement Center at Fort Lewis College, non-voting member, no terms.
- Open position- ASFLC Representative, one year term.
- Chris Braun- Non-student DJ Representative-one year term. elected Winter 2022. Term ends Winter 2023
- Jess Pace- Non-student DJ Representative, one year term. Elected Fall 2023, Term ends Fall 2024..
Board Meetings are usually the third Thursday of every other month. They are open to the public, and we encourage listeners and community members to come and participate.
There will not be an July meeting. If you are interested in reading the managers report for April, please email station manger Bryant Liggett- and he'll send you the report. email@example.com - said report are details on what went on at KDUR over the last month.
The next meeting will be on THURSDAY NOVEMBER 30th, 5 p.m. via ZOOM. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a meeting invite!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MINUTES FROM THE OCTOBER 26TH, 2023 BOARD MEETING.
Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees
KDUR'S FCC License is held by the Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees. Members of the Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees are listed below. Information on the Board of Trustees meetings will be posted and announced when KDUR is on the agenda. If you need Board of Trustees information email station manager Bryant Liggett, email@example.com
The current trustees appointed by the Governor include:
Dr. Janet Lopez
Richard C. Kaufman
Julie Levy Duval
The board also includes a faculty representative and a student representative.
THERE WAS A KDUR ITEM ON THE AGENDA FOR THE FORT LEWIS COLLEGE BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING ON DECEMBER 15TH, 2021. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS MEETING PLEASE EMAIL STATION MANAGER BRYANT LIGGETT, LIGGETT_B@FORTLEWIS.EDU
KDUR CPB Compliance
2021-2022 Financials - if you would like a copy of KDUR Annual Financials email Station Manager Bryant Liggett, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other financial information located at KDUR, room 134 of KDUR in the Ballantine Media Center. All information is available on request.