KDUR, volunteer-powered community radio, creates a bridge between Fort Lewis College and La Plata County, offering diverse music, alternative news, and local public affairs programming. KDUR provides educational and training opportunities in a professional setting for Fort Lewis College students and community members.
About Our DJ's
KDUR DJ's are the backbone of this organization. Thousands of students and community members have come through KDUR, bringing you the variety of music you've come to love. Some DJ's go onto have careers in radio, but many don't. The just love to play music, learn about new music, and bring the listeners and community new music. Our youngest DJ's are teenagers; our oldest over 60. They are the reason KDUR remains one of the most diverse stations in the nation.
Click here to view or FCC Public Profile
Board of Directors
- Kirsten Langmade- Student DJ Representative, elected Fall 2021, one year term
- Dave Kerns - FLC Staff Representative, re-elected Fall 2020, two year term.
- Tony Holmquist - FLC Faculty Representative, re-elected Fall 2020 , two year term.
- Chris "Critter" Golden - Community Representative, re-elected Fall 2021, two year term.
- Matt Zabka - FLC Alumni Representative, elected Fall 2021, two year term.
- Tracy Ford - Community Representative, elected Fall 2020, two year term.
- Bryant Liggett - KDUR Station Manager, non-voting member, no terms.
- Michele Malach - Associate Professor of English Communications, Fort Lewis College, KDUR Advisor Representative, no terms. BOARD SECRETARY
- Elizabeth Calagias - Assistant Director of the Terry Bacon Leadership Center at Fort Lewis College, non-voting member, no terms.
- Vacant Position- ASFLC Representative, one year term.
- Ben Abadie, Non-student DJ Representative- elected Fall 2021, one year term
Board Meetings are usually the third Thursday of every other month. They are open to the public, and we encourage listeners and community members to come and participate.
THE THURSDAY AUGUST 26TH MEETING IS CANCELED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A MANAGERS REPORT ABOUT THE LATEST DOINGS AT KDUR, EMAIL BRYANT LIGGETT, email@example.com
THE NEXT BOARD MEETING will be Thursday, OCTOBER 21 2021, at 5:00 p.m at KDUR, ROOM 130 of the Student Union on the Fort Lewis College Campus. Community members interested in attending should email Station Manager Bryant Liggett for link details. Liggett_b@fortlewis.edu OR firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MINUTES FROM THE SEPTEMBER 16, 2021 BOARD MEETING!
Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees
KDUR'S FCC License is held by the Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees. Members of the Fort Lewis College Board of Trustees are listed below. Information on the Board of Trustees meetings will be posted and announced when KDUR is on the agenda. If you need Board of Trustees information email station manager Bryant Liggett, email@example.com
The current trustees appointed by the Governor include:
- Alan G. Hill
- Ernest D. House Jr
- Richard C. Kaufman.
- Dr. Janet Lopez
- Ellen S. Roberts
- Steven R. Short
- Diane Van Vorhees, Esq.
- Gary Fianiny
- Cody Stroup
The board also includes a faculty representative and a student representative.
KDUR CPB Compliance
2019-2020 Financials - if you would like a copy of KDUR Annual Financials email Station Manager Bryant Liggett, firstname.lastname@example.org. Other financial information located at KDUR, room 134 of KDUR in the Ballantine Media Center. All information is available on request.